Nile University starts the new academic year 2015/2016 on 17/08/2015. Prosperous students can come to collect admission forms at our office.
Financial information is obtained from the Bursar’ office which is open from Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00pm. On Saturdays from 8:00 a.m to 1:00 pm. However students are advised to report early at the beginning of semester so as to be able to bank the money before banks close.
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
- Master’s Degree in Health Services Management
- Advanced Diploma in Health Services Management
All Programmes are Full Time, Part Time and Distance Learning:-
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Ethics and Development Studies
- Bachelor of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Management
- Bachelor of Agricultural Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)