The students’ body comprising of all official registered students’ of the University Campus shall be called and known as “NILE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS’ UNION” hereinafter referred to as “THE GUILD”. The headquarters of the guild shall be at Nile University Campus at Ombaci.
The vision of the Students Union shall be: molding and preparing the students for future leadership through democratic practices and good governance.
The mission of the guild shall be to promote and enhance the welfare of all its members.
- To establish an efficient and effective students’ government;
- To link the students and university authorities;
- To link the members to sister institutions and the outside world;
- To promote and maintain unit, harmony and cooperation among students;
- To encourage and promote the academic, social, intellectual and moral aspects of the students;
- To negotiate with the governments and other stakeholders in matters affecting the Guild and it’s members through the University administration;
- Unity, cooperation and collaboration among the students;
- Building and promoting Qualities of leadership and good governance in the Student Guild Government and the University at large;
- Help to grow in maturity and effective handling of their Students' Affairs and interests.